Presentation of the hotel
Built in 1841 by Théophile Legrand, a wise industrial captain and founder of the wool industry of the country, this magnificent residence is built on three levels. In eclectic style, its facade with its two corner towers is considered the richest Louis XIII inspired region. The castle has been owned by the textile dynasty for more than a century. After straying into a few foreign hands, this authentic restored 19th century building has returned to the family to come back to life and reincarnate as a hotel.